Main Activities of AKYA
- The teaching of the Kriya Yoga technique
- Facilitation of group meditation
- Dissemination of information about Kriya Yoga by means of lectures, seminars and retreats
- Distribution of Kriya Yoga books and literature
Australia Kriya Yoga Association is a non-profit organization promoting the authentic original Kriya Yoga in Australia, as taught by Paramahamsa Hariharananda, Paramahamsa Prajnanananda or by the Kriya Yoga teachers authorized by them.
The Association is affiliated with Prajnana Mission in India and Kriya Yoga International Organizations.
Prajnana Mission was founded in 1993 by Paramahamsa Prajnanananda on the advice and divine guidance of his Guru Paramahamsa Hariharananda. Paramahamsa Prajnananandaji is the president of the Kriya organizations founded by Paramahamsa Hariharananda and the current head of a great lineage of the Kriya Yoga Guru tradition.
People already initiated into Kriya Yoga can become a member of the association.
The annual membership for the current financial year is A$50.
Benefits associated with membership are:
- Free subscription to Sthita Prajna — the quarterly publication from Prajnana Mission
- Discount on retreats
Please fill in the application form and send it by post to the following address:
Australia Kriya Yoga Association
West Pennant Hills NSW 2125
along with your payment by cheque or money order payable to Australia Kriya Yoga Association.